ãäÏæÈ ÇáÌÇãÚÉ ÇáíÓæÚíÉ ÍÊì
ÔåÑ Çíáæá 2006
Commissaire Général Sports Individuels ( Athletisme, Tennis -Table Tennis)
General Commissioner Individual Sports FSUL
- Since November 2006: Beirut Marathon Association: Recruitment, training program, Youth coordinator & Finish line manager .
- November 2006: Mike sport assistant shop Manager – Supervisor in retail sales (human resources, & shop management).
- 2002 - 2004: Saint-Joseph University, Sports activities coordinator - sport office creator (team’s management).
-Head of delegation & team manager (travelling organisation) for the following events:
.Cairo University Tournament , Egypt: all sports- 70 persons (February 2004).
.ESSEC University Tournament, France: Basket-Ball, Football, & Volleyball teams - 45 persons (April 2004).
. Bogazici University Tournament, Turkey- (Basket-Ball), June 2004.
. World University championship of table tennis, Hongry, (September 2004).
. European swimming University Tournament, Netherland, (October 2004).
. Bogazici University Tournament, Turkey- (Football), June 2005.
. World university championship, Izmir, “Universiades” august 2005.
. UAE , Feb 2006, friendly meetings.
. Sciences-po tournament, France: all sports- 60 persons (may 2006).
. Bogazici University Tournament, Turkey- (Football + Basket + Volley), June 2006.
. World University championship of table tennis, Slovenia (July 2006)
- Since 2002: active member in FSUL, individual games comissionner.
- 1994-2004: School Sport teacher & Athletics trainer as follow:
1994 - 1998: Sagesse school (Brazilia)
1995 – 1997 : Collège Notre Dame de Jamhour
1997 – 2004: Collège Notre Dame de Nazareth
-1989-2002: “NOVA-SPORT” Manager (Sport Equipments Work Shop).
-1998-2001: “NOVA-GYM” Manager (Body-Building & Aerobic, Sport Center).
- 1993- 1995: 3 S hotel appartment (Faraya), Assistant manager.
-March 2002: “ARAB SUMMIT” Volounteer (Press Center).
- MA-sport management at Université de Poitiers
- Olympic comitee clinic & several other international clinics (mostly Track & Fields, Basket-Ball).
- Insurance sciences at St-Joseph University (USJ).
- Administrative & Political Sciences at Saint Joseph university.
-French Baccalaureate at CND-JAMHOUR
ARABIC :Fluent (written & spoken)
FRENCH :Fluent (written &spoken)
ENGLISH:Fluent (written & spoken)
SPANISH :1st Level
- Long distance runner since 1984
- FLA International referee since 1988 (Arab championship, world military internaional championship, CAEJ international meetings, Local championships, etc.)
- Running, swimming, skiing, Fishing, etc.
- LEBANESE-ADVENTURE: Climbing ,Caving ,etc.
- Blue Stars Club Comitee: Active member, since 1984.
Female basket-ball team manager (2nd in the 2005 national championship)
- BOY-SCOUTS OF LEBANON : Active member (1978-1988)
- Universities parties organisation (1994-1997)
Description of my last job
1/ Coordination with:
a/ sport coaches: training, fields, schedules, players, local & international tournaments, different needs, …
b/ Students: : training, schedules, coaches, different needs as medical care (hospitalisation, Physio treatment, etc.) & academic requests, …
c/ other universities / associations (local & international ) or Physiotherapists
d/ academic deans
2/ Management of different material needs: offers, invoices, payment …
3/ Management of available training places
4/ Management, organization & coordination of traveling
5/ Management organization & coordination of tournaments: referees, trophies, schedules…
6/ Information: posters, web site, teams pictures, press releases…
7/ Personal supervision of trainings ,coaches, & players (even on holidays or late by night)
8/ Personal supervision & evaluation of “competition sport credits”.
9/ Active & founding member in the highest strategic sport comitee.
10/ Human resources management.
ABDO GEDEON ÊæËíÞ